FlavouR oF LIfe....lovE it and LiVe it ...

"Bila Mana Hidup Ini Sungguh Berperisa~~ YummyLifeLicious "

Monday, November 1, 2010

It HURTs~~~~



This is a veryyyyyyyyy nice MV by da 2ne1 ladies...seriously not very typical korean lovely dovey girlish concept and DARA hair in the MV is EPIC hahaha~~~BOMMIE is so cool with bluish hair this time around, same go to MINJI n CL.... The lyrics is also very sad..huuuu~~~ enjoy ya all...daaa~~~xoxo..(mood in the opiz nie time magrib2 bute coz ada class mlm, n it hurts...hahahha....x ble bla nie uweksssss...)

CL:
You put on the shoes I gave to you, and take a walk with her
And kiss that girl as if it’s nothing oh
You sprinkle on that perfume I gave you, and you embrace her
You’ll probably repeat those promises that you once made with me

Minji:
I wonder if it’s too late for us already, has our love ended?
Anything, please just say something to me oh oh
We were truly in love, can we not go back?

Dara (다라):
Tonight, I’m hurting so bad

Bom:
Have you changed? Am I no longer inside your heart now?
When I think of you you, it hurts hurts hurts so much

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails