FlavouR oF LIfe....lovE it and LiVe it ...

"Bila Mana Hidup Ini Sungguh Berperisa~~ YummyLifeLicious "

Monday, November 5, 2012

You GOtta Be~~~ Life Anthem...



Listen as your day unfolds, challenge what the future holds
Try and keep your head up to the sky Lovers, they may cause you tears
Go ahead release your fears, stand up and be counted
Don't be ashamed to cry

You gotta be You gotta be bad, 
you gotta be bold, you gotta be wiser
You gotta be hard, you gotta be tough, 
you gotta be stronger
You gotta be cool, you gotta be calm, 
you gotta stay together
All I know, all I know, love will save the day

Herald what your mother saidReading the books your father readTry to solve the puzzles in your own sweet timeSome may have more cash than youOthers take a different view, my oh my, heh, hey

You gotta be bad, you gotta be bold, you gotta be wiserYou gotta be hard, you gotta be tough, you gotta be strongerYou gotta be cool, you gotta be calm, you gotta stay togetherAll I know, all I know, love will save the day

Don't ask no questions, it goes on without youLeaving you behind if you can't stand the paceThe world keeps on spinningYou can't stop it, if you try toThis time it's danger staring you in the face


P/S = This song will always be my life anthem, the lyrics is so comforting...when ever l'm down or sad this song surely be on my playlist... l miss the 80's and 90's songs when songs still have meaning n can be related to our daily life~~ daaa~~xoxo.... 


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails