FlavouR oF LIfe....lovE it and LiVe it ...

"Bila Mana Hidup Ini Sungguh Berperisa~~ YummyLifeLicious "

Friday, November 16, 2012

Daya Graviti KAMU!!!!!


Set me free, leave me be
I don't wanna fall another moment into your gravity
Here I am and I stand so tall
I'm just the way I'm supposed to be
But you're on to me and all over me

You're on to me, on to me and all over
Something always brings me back to you
It never takes too long

P/S = Sarah Bareilles, her voice is always the best when it come to this kinda song... The effect of her voice remind me of my ever so favorite Sarah McLachlan, Norah Jones n Jewel (only in her Foolish Games  era n before she gone so mainstream n raunchy with her style). The song is my all time favorite, by the title itself I guess u should know what the song is all about. Basically it talks about how you wanna walk away from someone or something but at the end u will find yourself running back to that someone or that thing~~~ Its suck but guilty pleasure is surely hard to get by~~~ oh gotta love the beauty of the words (well turn on ur literature mode) in order to appreciate the song though~~ daaa~~xoxo 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails