FlavouR oF LIfe....lovE it and LiVe it ...

"Bila Mana Hidup Ini Sungguh Berperisa~~ YummyLifeLicious "

Friday, November 23, 2012

I wanna KIDNAP someone~~~ ^_^


Holiday in Handcuffs~~~ is one of my fave christmas movie, l really love the story line n definitely my cup of tea hehehe (me n my cheesy imagination kuikuikui). U gotta watch it in order to know how melted cheesy n gooey l'm for this movie (well l'm ur typical chick flick maniac)... Melisa Joan Heart n Mario Lopez are really cute n funny in this. I have watched this for many times that i can remember. The story is basically about a girl named Trudie who is so desperately want to bring back a boyfriend to spend a holiday with her family, n end up kidnapping this guy named David@Nick. So many drama happened along the way... u gotta watch to know it hehe or u go to this to read about the synopsis. 





sangat ler tershomel bangat ini story~~~~  membuat kn i want to kidnap someone tooo ^_^ here is a quote from the movie that i really love huaaaaaa~~~~

"There may not be such a thing as a perfect job, a perfect life or a perfect family, but there is such a thing as a perfect moment. So I take back what I said. Doing one crazy thing probably does make you crazy, but it also can make you happy." 

cr: pics from uncle google.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails