FlavouR oF LIfe....lovE it and LiVe it ...

"Bila Mana Hidup Ini Sungguh Berperisa~~ YummyLifeLicious "

Monday, June 9, 2014

Only Human~~


I can fake a smile
I can force a laugh
I can dance and play the part
If that's what you ask
Give you all I am

I can do it
I can do it
I can do it

But I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human



P/s = I can play your game and I can also pack my suitcase and leave, so please don't be too complacent with the situation ... And as for now I still wanna play along cos it still excites me. You will never know when I will pack it all and leave for good, and let me tell you I am damn pathetically good at it. 


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails