FlavouR oF LIfe....lovE it and LiVe it ...

"Bila Mana Hidup Ini Sungguh Berperisa~~ YummyLifeLicious "

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I WILL BUY u a new LIFE~~



I will buy you a garden where your flowers can bloom
I will buy you a new car, perfect shiny and new
I will buy you that big house way up in the west hills
I will buy you a new life
Yes I will



p/s = Oh if you want to buy me a NEW LIFE mind u I still want to have the same childhood bff that I have now, the same high school bff, the same university bff, the same office bff, the same garu2 a.k.a kucen bff, the same furbabies that I love sooooo DEARLY, the same families (minus the evil2 one, u can wipe them off n poof them within the thin air)..Ermmmm...well...do u still think I need a new LIFE when I still want many things in my life to remain just like this???? HUrmm.. life sucks sumtimes but the people n things in my life always give me the boost to keep on moving so I think I should count my blessing instead of counting troubles.  Thanks ALLAH for the wonderful friends that u signed, sealed & delivered to me, I might not be sooo lucky with the familia & love affairs but hey I'm still very2 grateful with what i have ^_^ 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails