FlavouR oF LIfe....lovE it and LiVe it ...

"Bila Mana Hidup Ini Sungguh Berperisa~~ YummyLifeLicious "

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Serendipity comes to MOI~~~


I know who is that girl.... 


This word by far is my most favorite word in English. How I discover this word? I don't really watch movie in my 20's but l came across this movie called 'serendipity' and I went head over heels with it. Sometimes in life you just need to do what you need to do then let ALLAH deals with all the uncertain things in life...if you are lucky enough you will stumble upon this 'serendipity'. The art of finding something good by without looking for it. For years and years and years I keep on wishing that I will come come across this, but to no avail. But my maybe...just maybe if I stop wishing and just ignore it everything will fall into places and that 'serendipity' of mine will appear before my eyes. I guess there is another art of life that I need to learn as well that it LET LOOSE AND ENJOY LIFE...  

So my 'serendipity'... instead of me finding you I hope that you will find me. Shall there be no more you in my mind but when we cross each other path, I'll make sure that I notice you. For now take care...xoxo 


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails