FlavouR oF LIfe....lovE it and LiVe it ...

"Bila Mana Hidup Ini Sungguh Berperisa~~ YummyLifeLicious "

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Please...DEAR GOD..


A lonely road, crossed another cold state line
Miles away from those I love
Purpose hard to find
While I recall all the words you spoke to me
Can't help but wish that I was there
Back where I'd love to be, oh yeah

Dear God the only thing I ask of you 
Is to hold her when I'm not around
When I'm much too far away
We all need that person who can be true to you
But I left her when I found her
And now I wish I'd stayed
'Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired
I'm missing you again, oh no
Once again


p/S = IF I'M HAPPY I'LL MAKE SURE EVERYBODY KNOWS BOUT IT, BUT WHEN I'M SAD I'LL MAKE SURE NOBODY NOTICES IT...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails