FlavouR oF LIfe....lovE it and LiVe it ...

"Bila Mana Hidup Ini Sungguh Berperisa~~ YummyLifeLicious "

Friday, September 13, 2013

I'M NOT IN LOVE!!!!


I'm not in love, so don't forget it
It's just a silly phase I'm going through
And just because I call you up
Don't get me wrong, don't think you've got it made
I'm not in love, no-no

I like to see you, but then again
That doesn't mean you mean that much to me
So if I call you, don't make a fuss
Don't tell your friends about the two of us
I'm not in love, no-no

I keep your picture upon the wall
It hides a nasty stain that's lyin' there
So don't you ask me to give it back
I know you know it doesn't mean that much to me
I'm not in love, no-no

P/S = I've been looking for this old song since FOREVER!!!! seriously like forever n ever... this song had so many cover version n to listen to this specific cover is like impossible... I forgot the name of the group n I'm totally search it out of nothing except from the tittle of the song... Love to listen to this then n love to listen to this now...WHY????

IT IS SIMPLY BECAUSE I'M NOT IN LOVE...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails