FlavouR oF LIfe....lovE it and LiVe it ...

"Bila Mana Hidup Ini Sungguh Berperisa~~ YummyLifeLicious "

Thursday, January 17, 2013

AKU RINDU KAMU~~~



Does "happiness in life" sound like too ambitious a goal? Perhaps for some..I don't know, because I’m different now. And so, I'm open to something new...I just don’t have any expectations. That doesn't mean that I’m not a romantic, and it doesn't mean that I don't have things that I believe in, it's hard to not care!! 


Your last words still brought tear to my eyes~~ Hope semua baik2 saja untuk kamu ^_^ Though we never meet each other, u n your words really shape and inspire my so-called pre-adult life~~ I really miss u... till next time~~ 

Bayangkanlah sebuah dunia yang sederhana.
Hanya ada dua rupa manusia di sana.
Yang pertama adalah kaum yang percaya akan pasangan-jiwa.
Yang kedua adalah kaum yang percaya bahwa cinta harus berupaya.

Bayangkanlah sebuah dunia yang sederhana.
Hanya ada dua rupa manusia di sana.
Kau, yang mana?

-aku bukan penulis... Sebuah rumah cerita dari visualisasi pikiran yang sederhana...-


This entry is for u RIANA~~ May ALLAH bless u where ever you are~~~

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails