FlavouR oF LIfe....lovE it and LiVe it ...

"Bila Mana Hidup Ini Sungguh Berperisa~~ YummyLifeLicious "

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I'm really SORRY T_T


meski ku rapuh dalam langkah
kadang tak setia kepadaMu
namun cinta dalam jiwa
hanyalah padaMu


maafkanlah bila hati
tak sempurna mencintaiMu
dalam dadaku harap hanya
diriMu yang bertahta


detik waktu terus berlalu
semua berakhir padaMu


For all blessing that I tend to ignore, for all the good things that I tend to overlook...
I'm really sorry dear ALLAH... 

For all the moments that I forgot to thank you, for all the every little thing that I'm not grateful for...
I'm really sorry dear ALLAH... 

For the million tears that I cried when things just doesn't go my way... For the million reasons that I failed to see the goodness behind all your plans...
I'm really sorry dear ALLAH...

I'm sorry...
Truly sorry...
Sincerely sorry...

Until the time is through... All I can say is I'm really sorry dear ALLAH~~~~



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails